Wrongful Death in Columbia, St. Louis, Kansas City and Throughout Missouri
Wrongful death lawsuits can be difficult to navigate without legal representation. There are a number of things to be aware of regarding wrongful death suits that I can advise you on, including:
- Who can file a wrongful death suit
- When and who can file a survival action
- How to handle an estate claim following a wrongful death suit
- The statute of limitations in a wrongful death suit
- How much damages you and your loved ones are entitled to following a wrongful death
What is considered wrongful death? How are wrongful death lawsuits different from criminal lawsuits?
Wrongful death lawsuits and criminal death cases may have much in common, but wrongful death suits are handled much differently. Here’s what you should know about wrongful death suits in St. Louis and throughout Missouri.
- In the state of Missouri, wrongful death and criminal death lawsuits may be combined in certain cases, while some states require two separate cases.
- There are limited wrongful death lawsuit damages, but an attorney can ensure you are getting the most damages you are entitled to under Missouri law.
Schedule a Consultation
In these kinds of situations, you need a lawyer you can trust. I am here for you, both personally and professionally, to help you and your family through your serious situation. Let Venneman Injury Law represent you and get you the compensation you deserve. Schedule an initial consultation today. I currently represent clients throughout Missouri and Washington.